[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” column_structure=”1_2,1_4,1_4″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.7.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Canada’s largest databank for rental properties.
If you own a house, or are planning to buy one, and you won’t be living in it year round, professional property management is a must. Trade sleepless nights worrying about your valuable asset for peace of mind knowing that VDL Property Management Ltd is on the job.
We aim to provide quality homes to great tenants. We do that by carefully selecting our clients – property owners that care about their rental properties and want the value of their investment protected as well as tenants with a proven rental history. By obtaining quality clients we will be able to find great tenants that are looking for a place to call home, not just simply a place to rent.
VDL Property Management Ltd services not only all of Halifax regional Municipality but also Hants county, Windsor area and the South Shore. Whether you need a comprehensive Property Manager, a rental agent or assistance overseeing a vacant property, we offer flexible services to meet a homeowners needs:
- Customized packages for Homeowners
- Effective Rental Property Advertising
- Find and Screen possible Tenants
- Insurance Checks
- Vacation Rentals
- Possibility to list your own property on our site
Let our team of professionals help you determine your exact needs and devise a plan that is effective and reliable. We take pride in taking care of your property and we have a proven track record of excellent customer service for over 15 years.
Our services include:
1) Insurance checks if needed once or twice a week and 24 hour alarm follow up. (If you list us as the contact person with your alarm company)
2) Inspection of the premises after major storms to make sure no trees fell on power lines or worse or in case of excessive rain to ensure your basement isn`t flooded
3) We offer maid service for your convenience. You arrive in to a clean house and after you leave, your house will be cleaned again. And if you want to be really spoiled during your stay why not let us clean during your visit here?
4) We can arrange airport pick ups including limo service.
5) A grocery parcel could be delivered on the day of your arrival which contains the basics like coffee and tea, bread, jam, milk, sugar, margarine.
6) We can manage your property in every way you want. If you are thinking about renting it out, short term or long term, we do the work, you collect the cash!
7) We work closely together with certified plumbers and electricians and can handle small repairs to bigger renovations.
8) We are a member of the BBB of the Maritimes since Nov 2005
9) We speak German, French, Dutch and English
10) Of course we take care of the advertising for your property, screening of tenants and perform all necessary actions to ensure you will get the best possible rental return
If you decide to use us as your property managers you are assured of the best possible care of your valuable property. There is no substitute for that secure feeling, and the good nights’ sleep which goes with it, when you know that professionals are taking care of your interest.
Stella van der Lugt
VDL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD
Providing property management services throughout Nova Scotia, Canada.
” Taking pride in taking care of your property”
We always welcome new clients.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_image src=”https://devsite.letsrent.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/LOGO-SMALLEST.jpg” _builder_version=”4.7.4″ _module_preset=”default” title_text=”LOGO SMALLEST” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_image][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.7.4″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Contact our head office in Nova Scotia at 902-404-1044 or email us here.
We are on the Atlantic Standard Time.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM -17 PM Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]